Excel Pavers & Concrete is a business division of licensed contractors operated by Ray Williams. We specialize in installing pavers and concrete for residential and commercial properties within the Sacramento area. Call us to schedule an on-site assessment.
BEST CONCRETE CONTRACTORS IN SACRAMENTO, CA
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local business, we provide to property owners the highest quality of concrete services available within Sacramento and surrounding areas. Our prices are competitive and our commitment to customer satisfaction is truly second to none. Contact us to learn more about the company.
Steps & Stairs
SACRAMENTO CONCRETE CONTRACTOR
Concrete is a great addition to any property. Not only is it a cost-effective solution for any paved outdoor space, it can also be installed with a variety of colors, patterns, and styles. As a continuous surface made from the same material, concrete is highly durable and low-maintenance.
A quality concrete patio installation in Sacramento looks great, but a hurried or inexact job is notable. As such, it is a good idea to hire licensed professionals for the design and installation. With years of experience, our hardscaping contractors have the kind of knowledge, skill, and patience needed to not only install the concrete, but also pick a pattern that fits with the surroundings.
What is your upcoming project? For a free estimate and to schedule a full consultation, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable team. With our guidance, you will be capable of making the most suitable decision. We are here to ensure that your concrete project gets the attention it deserves.
BENEFITS OF CONCRETE SURFACES
Affordable – Compared with brick or pavers, a concrete driveway in Sacramento is more affordable and easier to install. There is no need to seal the joints, and because the surface is a continuous slab of concrete, the installation process is generally less intensive.
Versatile – With a variety of stamp patterns and color schemes to choose from, concrete surfaces are aesthetically versatile. Landscape designers will have a lot more to work with.
Durable – Decorative concrete is also more durable than patio pavers. This is because the surface is not jointed. It is made from a continuous layer of concrete that emulates natural stone.
Low-maintenance – The same benefits extend to the maintenance of the surface. It is much more difficult for weeds to penetrate the surface or for water and ice to fracture the concrete.
REGULAR VS STAMPED CONCRETE
Why have a dull gray concrete when you can have something much more attractive? Decorative concrete can give a stunning curb appeal to any property. There are several solutions you can choose from. The variety of patterns and colors available for stamped concrete is completely customizable.
Our qualified professionals can build concrete structures that resemble popular paving choices like brick, wood, slate, and other natural stones. These decorative options are often used for patios, driveways, steps, walkways, pool decks, and pillars. Nonetheless, our concrete services can also be used for interior flooring in kitchens or bathrooms.
Installing a concrete surface requires patience and precision. While the concept is simple enough, the installation is detailed and elaborate. DIY individuals often misalign the stamp patterns, or misjudge the time needed for forming, decorating, and curing the concrete.
CONCRETE INSTALLATION PROCESS
01. Assessment – The process begins with an inspection of the property. At this point, we will recommend several design choices for the outdoor space and provide a cost estimate.
02. Installation – Our retaining wall contractors will clear the area, tamp down the soil, and lay a bed of compacted material for the concrete to sit on. Then, the concrete will be poured over this surface and formed to slope away from the home, ensuring water does not pool.
03. Pattern – The concrete pattern needs to be stamped within a certain time frame so the material can dry evenly. Workers first pre-texture the perimeter and then begin stamping a pattern.
04. Sealer – Once the slab has been decorated, the concrete can be sealed with a finish coat. This should occur after the concrete has dried and should be performed on a clean surface.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS
Most inexperienced individuals, that lack the proper knowledge or training, make common installation mistakes that deteriorate the overall value of a property. We operate a team of specialists with years of experience to guarantee quality concrete solutions.
- Custom hardscape patios to enhance outdoor zones
- Sturdy driveways that endure foot and vehicle traffic
- Versatile sidewalks to connect different property areas
- Practical steps or stairs that reach elevated floors
- Alluring pool decks to accommodate acquaintances
- Comfortable outdoor kitchens that expand living space